Well, there are 3 simple ways how to hire developers: office employment, freelancing, and outsourcing. Let’s dive into details about each of these options!
- 1-2 years of experience in visual design focused on UI/UX practices;
- The practical knowledge of Photoshop and Sketch;
- The understanding of responsive and interactive design;
- The comprehension of web animation practices (JS/CSS);
- The basic knowledge of on-page optimization practices will be a plus;
- The ability to convert visual materials into code.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in front-end development;
- Experience with back-end is desirable;
- Knowledge of API and Wrappers is a big plus.
- Solid knowledge of AngularJS, React.js and other JS frameworks;
- Strong skills in using HTML and CSS;
- Experience of working in Scrum and Agile environments.
- Up to 2 years of experience in programming;
- Basic knowledge of back-end development;
- Experience of integrating APIs systems to software development;
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- 2-3 years of work experience in back-end development;
- Strong knowledge in Node.js, Angular;
- Proficiency in using databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL;
- Experience in mentoring junior back-end developers.
- 5+ hands-on experience in back-end development;
- Ability to lead the team and mentor junior back-end developers;
- Extensive experience in code development and testing;
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Polymer, AEM, and SOA/REST.
- More than one year of hands-on experience working with web design and server-side development;
- Know how to develop plans and design logic into practice;
- Analysis of extensive information part.
- 2+ years of programming experience;
- Comprehension of agile practices and web application development;
- Hands-on experience with cloud service providers.
- Know how to work with data modeling;
- Practice with unit testing frameworks.
|Pros: ||Pros: |
|Cons: ||Cons: |
Junior: RM 4,000
|Junior: RM 4,000|
Middle: RM 36,000
Senior: RM 80,000
Junior: RM 3,000
A good job description should have the detailed information about the company and its specialization, the job position (duties and responsibilities) and the key requirements (education, work experience, knowledge and skills). Keep in mind the more details are included, the more relevant specialists will apply to your job offer.
- Ask special questions;
- Give a test assignment;
- Conduct a face-to-face job interview.
- Do you know what a “closure” means? Can you explain it, please?
- Time management;