Terms and conditions
Please ensure that you read this Policy carefully before visiting the Website. We will process your data only in the ways described in this document. Our Websites are not targeted at children under the age of 16, and we do not purposely collect personal data from children of this age group.
Should you have any questions or comments as for this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In light of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), MANGOSOFT is a controller and a processor of your personal data gathered and submitted through this Website. By this statement, we mean that MANGOSOFT is accountable for processing your information in the ways chosen by the company.
MANGOSOFT uses a third-party “Workable” for recruitment processing services. By filling out an online application form for any job advertisement posted on our Website, you voluntarily submit your personal data, contact information, CV and any other information you choose, and agree that it will be collected, kept and processed by both MANGOSOFT and Workable. In such a way, MANGOSOFT becomes the data controller and Workable becomes the processor of your data.
WHAT DATA ABOUT YOU DO WE COLLECT?
We gather the information that is essential to provide you with access to our Website or allow you contact us, and only to the extent described in this Policy.
What information do we obtain from you?
When you reach out to us via email or fill out the contact form, you give us your name, phone number, e-mail address, communication content and data associated with the communication.
Examples of personal data we collect while your application for a position in MANGOSOFT include full name, e-mail, phone number, location, any other information you choose to share with us in your CV or attach extra information to it. You might also consider providing us with any other personal data, for example referral information of a candidate you can recommend for an open position in the company. Occasionally, MANGOSOFT third-parties information about individuals from different communication channels. This case might take place if you publish your CV on the Internet on some job boards, giving them the consent to use and transmit your data. When someone recommends you for a vacant position in MANGOSOFT, we have the right to use this information for recruitment and employment purposes. We advise looking through the privacy policies of any third-party websites before submitting your information to them.
Information we obtain from the Website use
When you visit our Websites, we may collect the following information about you:
- Data from your device(s), in particular, hardware model, version of the operating system;
- Information from your visits to and use of this Website, including your IP address, location, browser type and version, referral source, page views and Website navigation paths;
WHAT IS THE REASON TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will only process your personal data in case we have legal basis to do so. The legal foundation behind our action depend on the reason for data processing. We may process your personal data because:
- You have contacted to us using your personal data
- We need to comply with the law
- The actions are in our legitimate business interests
More specifically, personal data submitted to us through this website and personal data we collected from you or third parties or from public sources will be used for the purposes based on the legal grounds as follows:
Communications, based on MANGOSOFT legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
If you have contacted us via this website or otherwise, we retain the right to use your personal data to be able to answer your questions, arrange the meeting, call, or organize any other communications. Please take into account that this communication may be recorded and stored by MANGOSOFT representative in MANGOSOFT corporate system.
Marketing and public relations, based on your consent, art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR:
- If you are a subscriber, who gets or would like to get company’s marketing materials, we can process your personal data to provide you with company information, spread promotional materials, send updates on the changes and adjustments to our services, send you e-mail notifications or newsletters.
a) based on your consent, art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR:
- if you are an applicant, we will use your personal data to guide you through the recruitment process, arrange meetings, assist you in cooperation with MANGOSOFT and enable you to submit your CV, apply for open positions online or express your wish to relocate.
b) based on MANGOSOFT legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
- in some cases, we retain the right to show your resume upon client’s request. We may show your CV or any other documents submitted by you to a potential client for the purpose of business cooperation to confirm your skills and qualifications. This information will be used to prove expertise of our employees and partners. Also, in accordance with our compliance obligations, our clients might study your biography and employment history more carefully to provide you with access to corporate data and protected facilities. Therefore, we might require your sensitive data, such as tax number, work permission, citizenship, criminal background and any other extra information. These background checks are conducted by clients to provide you with an access to corporate systems, confidential data and premises.
Business relations, based on MANGOSOFT legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
- in case you are a representative of our current or potential client, vendor or business partner, we retain the right to process and keep your personal data to organize the approval, creation and signing of contracts, acts, invoices and other contractual documentation. We may also use your information for promotion services; to confirm the quality of our works, services and products; to invite you to our events, meetings and conferences; to comply with economic sanctions and export control list screening, industry standards, regulations, industry requirements, and other requirements related to anti-corruption, fraud prevention and anti-money laundering.
Corporate and investor relations, based on MANGOSOFT compliance obligations, art. 6 para. 1 c GDPR:
- if you are a current or potential director, top manager or contributor of MANGOSOFT, we may request and process your personal data to organize your participation in corporate meetings, conferences, company events, business trips, to pay your remuneration, to cover related expenses, to maintain our corporate records, to make mandatory public disclosures and reports, to execute auditor’s requests, to present the company and its management during the sale process and to perform other legal obligations. We also may share this information within MANGOSOFT, with banking organizations, notary, payroll agencies and legal advisors with to open a corporate bank account or any other account for corporate, financial and legal purposes.
- In case you are a current or potential affiliate of MANGOSOFT, please, be informed that we may use your personal data to organize your participation in corporate meetings and events, to provide you with corporate materials and share our reports, to support you in execution of your rights and responsibilities, to make obligatory public disclosures and reports, to execute auditor’s requests and to perform other legal obligations, including anti-money laundering requirements and disclosure of beneficiaries.
Security, based on MANGOSOFT legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
- You are, as a visitor of this Website, should be informed that we may process your personal data to keep this website secure, prevent fraud, protect rights and interests of MANGOSOFT and third parties, as well as protect Intellectual Property rights;
- If you are an office visitor, we retain the right to use your personal data to monitor your access to our facilities, maintain high level of office security, as well as to prevent, detect and investigate any crime, misconduct, incident or accident.
HOW CAN WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may process your personal information in a variety of ways including collecting, recording, organizing, storing, using, structuring, adapting or altering, retrieving, consulting, aligning or combining, erasing or destructing.
Also, as MANGOSOFT is an international company, we may disclose your data by transmitting or sharing your personal information from other parties located in different countries of the world. To the extent permitted by adopted data protection laws, your personal data may be transferred between various locations of MANGOSOFT. Thus, the information might be processed in European Economic Area and outside of it. Depending on the goal of data disclosure, we may apply different regulation to ensure your data will not be disclosed to third parties outside our organization. Such disclosure and transition of your personal information can be conducted only for the purposes set out in this Policy and within the scope of legitimate interest of MANGOSOFT.
We might also share your data with our clients and partners to confirm your skills and qualifications. In this cases, your data will be disclosed to auditors, agencies, supervisory authorities or to other external service providers on a fact-finding bases to comply with our contractual obligations.
We may also disclose your personal data:
- To the extent the law permits to do so;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing financial risk.
In case MANGOSOFT is planning to change the purpose of processing to such that is incompatible with the original one, we will contact you to provide you with further information on purposes for processing prior to it taking place, at all times ensuring appropriate legal basis for processing, which may include asking for your additional consent.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND CONTROL DATA
You, as a Data Subject, have the right to:
- Request information about the reasons and methods used to sore your data. You might also enquire what the information is and request the explanation on why we use it.
- Request access to your private data. You retain the right to receive the copy of your personal information to ensure that we comply with adopted laws and regulations.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. If we have any incorrect or incomplete data, you can ask us to correct it and fill out with missing details.
- Request to delete your personal information from our server. It enables you to ask us to your personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation and background which poses a significant reason to object it. You also have the right to object when we are processing your data for marketing campaigns.
- Object to automated decision-making when you do not want to share your personal details or sensitive information for marketing or any other reasons.
- Request the restriction on your personal data processing. This enables you to ask us to stop the processing of your personal data if you have any data to its accuracy or purpose of use.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party. This enables you to request an electronic useable form of your data that can be delivered to you or another party.
- Withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a particular purpose at any time. As soon as we get your request to withdraw consent, we suspend keeping, processing and transmitting your data, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of company’s actions before and after its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The request response time is one month.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights. It is a security measure to ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties outside the company.
Please exercise your rights wisely and note that abuse of rights may entail your liability.
We utilize all the necessary technical and physical security measures to protect your personal information from accidental or unlawful destruction, leakages, hacker attacks, unlawful disclosures, loss, alteration, or unauthorized access.
The data collected by MANGOSOFT is stored within the information systems, owned and operated by MANGOSOFT, and in the cloud systems. All information you provide to MANGOSOFT is stored (including backups) within secure environment certified in accordance with world-leading security standards (currently, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 “Information Security Management System”). Once MANGOSOFT receives personal data from you, a third party or a public source, it will use all reasonable procedures and security measures to avoid unauthorized access, loss, disclosure or amendment of the personal data.
We will not retain you data for longer that it is needed to fulfill the main goal of its processing, transmission or storage. We take into account the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the goal of processing, as well as the means used, to measure and determine the retention period necessary in each situation. We must also consider periods for which we might need to retain personal data in order to meet our legal obligations or to deal with complaints, queries and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim being made. If we no longer require your data, we will securely delete it from our servers.
We will retain the right to keep your electronic data, as well as electronic documents, containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- If the information is relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, and
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
When you visit MANGOSOFT websites, MANGOSOFT may place cookies and any other analytical codes (collectively, “Cookies”) on your device, browser or the webpage you are visiting, in order to improve user experience, identify habits, behavior patterns demonstrated by our customers, and secure MANGOSOFT websites. Cookies represent simple documents with text. As a rule, they do not contain any information that personally identifies someone. However, personal data stored in these field might be linked to the information obtained from cookies.
Our websites use different types of Cookies for different purposes, as follows:
- Functional cookies – these Cookies are essential for simple navigation through the MANGOSOFT websites. It enables you to use MANGOSOFT website in a proper way and view all the information represented on our website. They also provide you with access to secured parts of the website. Examples of functional cookies: SID, PHPSESSID, wp-settings-X, wp-settings-time-X, etc.
- Analytical cookies and other cookies – this type of Cookies is applied to track visitors’ behavior on the website. We might collect the information on your browsing, the time spent on particular pages, most popular subjects, etc. Examples of analytical cookies: 1_P JAR, _ga, _gid, etc.
- Third-party cookies – these Cookies are placed by third parties on your hard disk by the website or a domain. They are installed to track the information about users’ activity, behavior patterns, store surfing and personalization references, etc. For more information, you can visit third-party website and ask them to provide you with more details on the purpose and reason for processing your personal data. Examples of third-party cookies: bcookie, sb, fr, spin, wd, xs, etc.
Based on how long they are valid, the Cookies on the MANGOSOFT websites may be either persistent cookies or session cookies. Persistent cookies are installed in the browser on the permanent basis until their expiry date. On the contrary, a session cookies will expire at the end of the user session: when you close your browser and go out of the website. If you want to receive more information about the cookies we use, please contact us.
You can set up your browser to session cookies and third-party cookies. You may also use setting to prevent installation of bookies on your browser, computer or any other device. However, be informed that if you prevent us from collecting and processing your data with the help of cookies, you might face difficulties in accessing some parts of our website or some functions will be unavailable to you. Use the links below to find out how to adjust your browser: